vw_dick
28-03-2004, 01:48
http://www.anyboard.net/gov/mil/anyboard/uploads/cone.jpg

Tjaap
28-03-2004, 06:54
you're so 3 years behind ;)

sjampoo
28-03-2004, 07:23
Fact is: The pics don't show you any usefull shait..
She's still peeing into a toilet...

She' should at least be peeing into a urinal,.. but it's made for festivals and stuff: pee in the great wide open without kneeling down..

PS: the face on the first pic isn't really the type of woman it's made for either...

And what's up with them clothes? Is she going to a volleyball game or something?

RedJet
28-03-2004, 10:30
These drawings are probably made by a man. Women always nag about not lifting the toilet seat. :)

(...some women use it the other way around :D)

vw_dick
28-03-2004, 12:41
you blind eurobitches.

i've seen this shit online before - yes, even 3 years+ ago... but take a look at what she is pissing on.

Tjaap
28-03-2004, 12:52
yeh, that's nice and all, but not funny ;)

i noticed it the first time, but i thought you were covering up the toilet or something..
since vortex has such a stupid useragreement... if you say fuck it's foul language but f*ck is allowed... same goes for pics as long as there is no profanity showed (i was banned because the word fuck could be seen in a pic i posted) i thought maybe there's something in the useragreement against showing toilets :p :) ;)

Tjaap
28-03-2004, 12:58
btw. i can't log in on the tex, am i banned again, or does it have something to do with the maintainance of this morning?

oldskewl
28-03-2004, 14:52
since vortex has such a stupid useragreement... if you say fuck it's foul language but f*ck is allowed...

I got banned for putting f*ck in my signatrure :(
hahahahahahaha
thats why I surf the other side of the pond now.....
bet you guys dont even care if Janet exposes her nipple ring ;)

Tjaap
28-03-2004, 15:01
well it was in the news for 2 weeks here aswell. but our news was about your news and the fuss they made about it :D

vw_dick
28-03-2004, 21:21
ah, ic. well then, fuck you. :)

if it doesn't have a message saying you're banned, you're not banned... i should know, i'm on my ~15th name. :D

we make fun of american news in canada too... privately, as our press is too pussyass to run anything about it. (seeing as canada, financially, is america jr and we don't want our allowance cut off) (even though we supply them with power, drinking water, and lumber :mad: )

RedJet
28-03-2004, 21:24
http://digilander.libero.it/didokekko/Cartello.gif

vw_dick
28-03-2004, 21:27
^ little does america know, canada likes it in the bum

PerL
28-03-2004, 21:55
bet you guys dont even care if Janet exposes her nipple ring ;)

We do care, we wanna see more! :D