PDA

View Full Version : bunny money saving tip number 2: Toothpaste

vw_dick
20-04-2004, 09:42
okay, so we already had the home job buzz cut thread... here (http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1339950). (i will be taking before and after pics btw :p)

and now i bring you yet another bunny money saving tip - and economically scaled, this is a good % of the purchase price of another bunny or performance parts for (who am i kidding, replacement parts to repair!) your existing bunny wip, if done consistently throughout an entire year!

i give you... the Toothpaste Piggy Bank!:eek::D

There's money in that thar toothpaste tube you're throwing out before it's completely spent!!:p:laugh:

The way i figure it, a good tube of toothpaste goes for what... like $2 these days... and should last the average person, using 2-3times/day, what - about a month? well, let's say you can squeeze an extra 3 days out of each tube with it with this "mod"... let's run the numbers:

normal use = 12 tubes/year at $2 = $24

modified use = 1 tube per 33 days, = 365/33 = $11.06 tubes/year - let's say 11 even, for arguements sake.;):p

That's a $2 annual savings!!!:eek:

Just think of the junkyard possibilities you could score for $2!!!:eek::laugh:

anyways, here's a pic for you "how to" visual type learners of my Toothpaste Waste reduction mod:

http://free.filehost.ca/ewing/snapshots/bunnymoneytpaste.JPG

no need to spend that first year's savings on a knife either... i just simply bit this fucker open with the teeth i've been keeping clean! then ripped 'er good, and let my toothbrush penetrate 'er niiiiice and deep to make sure i hit the p-spot. (paste) :laugh::D

you too can do this!! anyone can!! it's just THAT easy folks!:cool::p:D

:beer::)

sjampoo
20-04-2004, 10:24
WOW! Now I can go and save money for my new headgasket! It'll only take like 15 years :-)

Hahaha.. BUT i can cut the time by not brushing three times a day, but only ones (but continues through the day).. that will save me about $6 :)

sjampoo
20-04-2004, 10:27
And wait: Here's when the girlfriend comes in handy: steel, oh, ehmz, sorry: 'use' your girlies toothpaste, shampoo, and hairgel. Just DON'T over do it: keep your own stuff in the bathroom,. use your own stuff when she's around,.. but when she's not...

I have really really nice and shiny hair, because I'm worth it :-)

Ah: Little tip: Don't use her gilette.. The thought that she's probably using your's is bad enough

Tjaap
20-04-2004, 17:01
Ah: Little tip: Don't use her gilette.. The thought that she's probably using your's is bad enough
bahahahahaha