PDA

View Full Version : some ideas.........

phaeton
03-08-2007, 01:37
-A news section for posting the latest on VW

-Commercial Vehicle section for Crafter to Constellation discussion

That is all for now :cool:

EDIT why is everything archived ? it makes the International forum look like a ghost town.

Tjaap
03-08-2007, 08:34
Who do we have here then?? another VW info god from the vortex.
Welcome...
the reason it kinda looks like a ghost town is...... because it kinda is.... :tongue:
(it auto archives after a few months, and some forums are slow to say the least)
but between Perl, you, from China and FDL we now kinda got every corner of the world covered. should lead to an interesting discussion. especially in our own little car-lounge ;) .
Commercial vehicles basicly go into "other watercooled" new VW's go into General watercooled. When we have more then 1000 new topics a day we'll diversify some more :tongue: (whch i'd gladly do, so start posting ;) )

phaeton
03-08-2007, 09:04
Thanks Jaap :tongue: :thumbup:

Marcski
03-08-2007, 09:44
it auto archives after a few months

no it doesn't... only ads get archived

Pedaalemmer
03-08-2007, 09:50
I like the first one: -A news section for posting the latest on VW

is this possible..but then with a kind of rss feeds :D

Marcski
03-08-2007, 09:58
we got that, but more in general then VW specific;
http://www.volksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92

everything is possible, but without content it wouldn't be interesting.
Who would fill it?

Tjaap
03-08-2007, 10:03
no it doesn't... only ads get archived
yeh yeh, you know what i mean..they stop showing up in the forums..
how-ever if you adjust the "show threads from" button to beginning there's something in every forum :tongue:

Pedaalemmer
03-08-2007, 11:17
yeh yeh, you know what i mean..they stop showing up in the forums..
how-ever if you adjust the "show threads from" button to beginning there's something in every forum :tongue:

it would keep older topics more in sight and prevent question topics which were previously disscused be recreated

Marcski
03-08-2007, 12:42
it's a user-preference, default set at "from the beginning", so everybody should see all topics, except when they choose to not display them

phaeton
04-08-2007, 01:23
it's a user-preference, default set at "from the beginning", so everybody should see all topics, except when they choose to not display them

Yeah I worked it out in the end :tongue: :thumbup:

Tjaap
23-12-2007, 02:16
took me 5 years to find that :redface: