PDA

View Full Version : dutchman approved?

vw_dick
14-08-2004, 21:53
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1542203

andy's going to inspect it closely for me.

2 broken clips on the top, 1 broken clip on the bottom - no worries though, we'll send zap straps!:D

the price is definitely right... and andy'll hold it at his & vegasjetta's place in vegas until Malone & i are back down there for a vw halloween kostume kegger at the end of october...

so, if all goes as planned - we've got our setup, & just need to get these cheap fuckers to pitch in for shipping from vegas to drugland, aka dutchman's house. :p:D

vw_dick
14-08-2004, 21:55
gonna need your shipping address again - we'll figure out the best/cheapest way to ship from the usa so we know what $ figure we still need to get together.:cool:

Marco
14-08-2004, 22:43
if you find one more, then contact me.... :)

vw_dick
14-08-2004, 23:07
if you find one more, then contact me.... :)

i know of another... the owner is taking pics of the setup and sending 'em to me - or should be anyways, i'll get his username tmw.

Tjaap
15-08-2004, 06:07
did i mention i love you?

vw_dick
15-08-2004, 10:55
did i mention i love you?

i thought i already told you in the other thread how you could love me next summer. :D

lol

don't mind me, i'm right fucking hammered. :D

Marco
15-08-2004, 15:48
i know of another... the owner is taking pics of the setup and sending 'em to me - or should be anyways, i'll get his username tmw.

Thanks !! Let me know when you know a little more

vw_dick
15-08-2004, 18:14
i know he's in oregon state, usa & doesn't own a digicam lol

but i can't remember his username and he hasn't im'd again... i think it's something like vdubber84 ??

vw_dick
16-08-2004, 02:34
got word of an even better even cheaper setup AND inexpensive international shipping via the current owner of the setup... :D

Marco
16-08-2004, 16:58
Any idea about the costs?

vw_dick
17-08-2004, 10:35
Any idea about the costs?

of parts or shipping?

shipping: retail, a fuckload.

discount: maybe just a load.:p

i'll run the dimensions/weights/addresses thru some rate calculators this week as well as contact the guy w/ a setup & shipping discounts to see what he can do.

might be able to send more thru him too... i'll ask.:cool:

parts - PM

Tjaap
18-08-2004, 18:58
did i mention i love you? oh yeh....

vw_dick
22-08-2004, 20:49
got contact info for the local w/ the goods & shipping connections. :cool:

busy day, will email him later tonight.

did i mention i love you? oh yeh....

http://www.teenspot.com/boards/images/smilies/hump.gif

Tjaap
13-09-2004, 22:19
any update, without me sounding like a bitch

vw_dick
14-09-2004, 03:44
any update, without me sounding like a bitch

update is: stu's no responding on msn, i'll try phoning him tomorrow. he's local and has a setup he's not using that's supposed to be in better shape than any of the others, and it's powdercoated, and he's read the thread & will sell it cheap/has a shipping discount connection. but he's been busy with one of his three coupes i guess??

failing that, andy still has his setup in las vegas - a little more expensive, but we'll see.

i've been sick for a week or so - so not really doing jack shit if i didn't HAVE to do it. (ie go to work, come home, sleep on couch :p) guess i'll bump bugging stu to my list of must do chores. :D

vw_dick
14-09-2004, 03:48
emailed stu w/ my home phone number, hopefully hear from him tmw.

if he's going to take his sweet ass time getting back to me about shipping, i'll just get the parts off him and sort out shipping costs and see where i sit. there's an excess of funds over and above the cost of parts, but not sure if it's quite near what i need to ship yet. (i'll see)

i'll also be making a trip to washington state, usa, in a week or two to pickup a parcel (viokite vr8 :D) & i'll stop in at the us post office and see if it's cheaper to ship from the states - usually is.