PDA

View Full Version : is US-spec still popular across the pond?

mk2dubbin
24-08-2004, 19:16
a couple years ago i traded some stuff with a guy in germany his euro parts for my US stuff. apparently he wanted our style like i wanted euro stuff.

i was wondering if this trend is gone or if its still popular. i was interested in possibly setting up a reliable trading relationship with someone if there was interest. :)

Pedaalemmer
24-08-2004, 19:20
i trade my nice euro grill for your westmoreland grill :D

Marco
24-08-2004, 19:36
check your email

mk2dubbin
24-08-2004, 20:02
i trade my nice euro grill for your westmoreland grill :D

i have access to a couple of westmoreland setups, and have a network of friends that might be able to get what i cant. my friends are willing to do the legwork over here - if we can find someone over there to do the same. :D

PerL
25-08-2004, 00:27
US spec stuff is always cool here. Tail lights for example, the US ones are very cool in my eyes :)

Tjaap
25-08-2004, 02:13
exactly, any-one of us could make a living out of this, just like Cullen does. all it takes is enough dedication and some knowledge on shipping

mk2dubbin
25-08-2004, 02:40
exactly, any-one of us could make a living out of this, just like Cullen does. all it takes is enough dedication and some knowledge on shipping

i am not looking to make a living on this stuff, just support my dub-habit and i figure people on both sides can benefit. tail lights/bulb trays would be great to swap back and forth because of their size. feel free to contact me if you want something and i will try to work something out with you.

snoopydub
22-09-2004, 02:39
Im in on this too...lets get some euro parts here, I have access to many good MK2 US spec parts...LMK what you guys need

mechsoldier
05-10-2004, 06:40
I've been sending Euro Spec Golf and Jetta tails back for a week or so now. I need to find a good shipping company, because I can also get four headlight grill setups and euro small bumpers. But they cost like 150 dollars to ship. So unless somebody is willing to spend 300 dollars on a grill then it isn't gonna happen.

snoopydub
07-10-2004, 03:01
I've been sending Euro Spec Golf and Jetta tails back for a week or so now. I need to find a good shipping company, because I can also get four headlight grill setups and euro small bumpers. But they cost like 150 dollars to ship. So unless somebody is willing to spend 300 dollars on a grill then it isn't gonna happen.

Those 4 light grills here are less than $100, if your talking about the whole setup, they run about $250 over here