PDA

View Full Version : choices ??

otti
07-07-2009, 20:09
so i am thinjking of buying me a new car next year, there are of course only vw´s in question.. :thumbup:

i have a strong loving feeling about the scirocco 2.0dti dsg
-its stylish
-economic
-with a chip and 200hp/400nm fast (i think)
-at a price of 36000euro expensive :( in my wished configuration..

i like the golf 6 gti 2 door dsg
-more practical
-bigger trunk
-cheaper than the scirocco (32000 euro)
-expensive inshurance :(

i dont know anything about the new polo gti
-good package
-cheaper base price
-less interior space
-no dsg available??
-not out on the market yet :(

which one would you concider??
what other factors would be important for you??

RubenD
07-07-2009, 20:21
I would definetly buy a TDI in your case. You live in Norway have to drive to Germany on a regular base (am I correct about it).

The Mk5 is used as the base for the Scirocco. Proven technology but a bit more expensive. Nevertheless I think there is some more stuff available for it if you compare it to the Mk6 Golf.

And if you want to spend less money, maybe the Polo will be really interesting.

P.S. how did you ended up with your Gelenk problem?

otti
07-07-2009, 20:36
got a new inner one (delayed and overpriced) and still need to shorten the driveshaft since noone here want to do it??!!
i hope i´ll find someone soon....

and one the car buying matter:
it is possibly going to be the only NEW car i am going to buy in my life so i dont need to consider depreciation (spelling??)
i would buy a polo 2.0tdi with 200hp instantly but there is none.. :-(

Chromosexual
08-07-2009, 02:32
you dont need new.
try to save on a pre-owned car.
i am only saying this as i have in the last 3 years
gone from a
mk4 R32 to
DSG mk2 TT
to
6spd GTI.

i could have 2 sweet cars right now.... used... all the body work & mods done and paid for......... instead I am driving a bone stock mk5 on my winter tire setup still :(

...think outside the box Jens, you might be happy with what you can come up with :)

sared
02-08-2009, 00:48
the gti 6 will be a great buy... or the jetta that comes with the new eco tecnology, lots of power with low emisions sounds nice

jungli81
03-08-2009, 16:09
Have you considered Seat?

And, if this is likely your only new car purchase...spend the additional $4000 Euro and go with the Scirocco. I would :)

otti
03-08-2009, 16:58
i am pretty much set on the 2.0tdi rocco now, i am going to pay down the rest for the mk4 and trade it in.
found a dealership that offers 14% discount on cars to order close to münchen, tell me your opinon please! would you go for it or buy rather at the dealer in your neighbourhood and spend more?
http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showDetails.html?id=118557312&__lp=1&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=price.consumerGrossEuro&sortOption.sortOrder=ASCENDING&makeModelVariant1.makeId=25200&makeModelVariant1.modelId=29&makeModelVariant1.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant2.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=false&minPowerAsArray=110&minPowerAsArray=KW&maxPowerAsArray=146&maxPowerAsArray=KW&vehicleCategory=Car&segment=Car&fuel=DIESEL&minFirstRegistrationDate=2009-01-01&siteId=GERMANY&negativeFeatures=EXPORT&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&export=NO_EXPORT&customerIdsAsString=&lang=de&pageNumber=1

Mark1
03-08-2009, 17:14
Buy it with the 14% off and have maintenance/warranty done at your local dealer.
Shouldn't make any difference, right ?

Marcski
04-08-2009, 15:53
what made you decide, the Top Gear ads last sunday? :D

otti
04-08-2009, 20:18
was the smaller engine, i saw it!
was choking a lttle until they told that it was the 140hp version.
i want to have the 170hp+chip anyway.

Chromosexual
04-08-2009, 21:46
they have tdi roccos?
:mad: :mad: i hate all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :(

otti
06-08-2009, 15:28
seems like i am gong to be waiting to buy the rocco until later next year and finish the rabbit mk1 first (300hp is a must!) and use my money this way...
i am not the kind of guy who saves up money anyway...lol

only for vacations is saving possible :screwy: