Volksforum.com

Volksforum.com (http://www.volksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Passat, Santana, Quantum Passat CC (http://www.volksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   My Santana Quantum (http://www.volksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4676)

Putzgrila 05-09-2004 01:51

My Santana Quantum
 
1990
Model: CL 2.0
























René 05-09-2004 07:57

Can you find the car when it is night?? Cool car by the weg.. :biggrin:

Chrispy 05-09-2004 10:12

i've got a 1983 santana. it's a sedan or limousine as the original booklets say. will post pics in the afternoon.

btw Welcome Sao Paolo.

PerL 05-09-2004 13:34

Nice wagon, and talk about few kms! :cool:

RedJet 05-09-2004 14:11

Welcome to the forum. Nice to have people from Brasil. You sure have a cool ride!

Marco 05-09-2004 15:54

Welcome !!

Like your car, already thought of dropping it down?

Volkswagenaar 05-09-2004 17:39

Nice car! :)

Putzgrila 05-09-2004 19:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf1
Can you find the car when it is night?? Cool car by the weg.. :biggrin:


Only when I use my fingers tips!!!! :biggrin:

Putzgrila 05-09-2004 19:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy
i've got a 1983 santana. it's a sedan or limousine as the original booklets say. will post pics in the afternoon.

btw Welcome Sao Paolo.


TKS!! And post pics so soon!

Putzgrila 05-09-2004 19:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerL
Nice wagon, and talk about few kms! :cool:


Merci. Since 1997, this cars was set apart in a garage!

Putzgrila 05-09-2004 19:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJet
Welcome to the forum. Nice to have people from Brasil. You sure have a cool ride!


Thanks! I saw many cool VWs here!

And take a look here:

www.vwsantana.com.br

Putzgrila 05-09-2004 19:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco
Welcome !!

Like your car, already thought of dropping it down?


Just a little... 3~5 cm!

Putzgrila 05-09-2004 19:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volkswagenaar
Nice car! :)


Thanks!! :redface:

PerL 05-09-2004 22:18

Is it easy to get lowering springs for your Quantum in Brasil? Non-existant both here in Europe and in USA.

Jurgen Santana 06-09-2004 18:37

I bought my Santana lowering springs at www. weitec.de !

Jurgen Santana 06-09-2004 18:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy
will post pics in the afternoon.


Which afternoon? :tongue: :wink:

Putzgrila 07-09-2004 02:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerL
Is it easy to get lowering springs for your Quantum in Brasil? Non-existant both here in Europe and in USA.


Sure... In Brasil it´s very simple and usual...

But, today, I prefer keep this car original. :biggrin:

Beetlefreak 07-09-2004 08:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putzgrila
Sure... In Brasil it´s very simple and usual...

But, today, I prefer keep this car original. :biggrin:

What about tomorrow?? :D:D

Welcome here, nice ride!!

Putzgrila 08-09-2004 00:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlefreak
What about tomorrow?? :D:D

Welcome here, nice ride!!


Tomorrow?

ree ree ree

FDL 08-09-2004 08:00

"Bad guys car" detected....


Putzgrila 29-09-2004 20:43

The Cramps!

Bad music for bad people!

Putzgrila 29-09-2004 20:45

I thank to all of the comments!

Ik bedank naar alle commentaar!

( thanks Benjamins for a few words in dutch !)

Pellegrino 02-10-2004 06:22

in brazil, i would call it by "bandidomovel", traduction: "Banditmobile"

Snipes 02-10-2004 18:51

Só precisa ficar mais perto do chão

only need Come close to de floor

berendd 25-01-2005 01:35

hey brazillian dudes!
great cars I checked your site, really cool.
I 've got an 86 Passat 32B myself it's similar to the brazilian santana 2000 but only I've got a four doors sedan.
My only question is, are these light standard, with the red blinkers, or are they painted?


Waldorf 26-01-2005 07:06

i drive an '83 Santana CX. (Daily)


FDL 26-01-2005 07:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by berendd
hey brazillian dudes!
great cars I checked your site, really cool.
I 've got an 86 Passat 32B myself it's similar to the brazilian santana 2000 but only I've got a four doors sedan.
My only question is, are these light standard, with the red blinkers, or are they painted?


Hey man, thanks A LOT!!! We do all that is possible to keep it running and getting better every day. And it's good to know that there are other "SantanaManiacs" like us.... ;)

About your question, it is painted. Never existed an "All Red" tail-light in Brazilian Santana. It is red and yellow or red and black...

In this one you can see the diference between one original and one painted:



:cool:

Tjaap 26-01-2005 10:52

they look good painted.... very good

berendd 26-01-2005 14:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDL
Hey man, thanks A LOT!!! We do all that is possible to keep it running and getting better every day. And it's good to know that there are other "SantanaManiacs" like us.... ;)

About your question, it is painted. Never existed an "All Red" tail-light in Brazilian Santana. It is red and yellow or red and black...

In this one you can see the diference between one original and one painted:



:cool:


do you have a picture of the red and black ones? maybe that's something than, painted is possible, but it's not legal over here, not that that is a problem but I like it better to have original parts.

berendd 27-01-2005 19:37

nobody something about the black ones?

PerL 27-01-2005 21:16

You Dutch (and other international Santana owners) can apparently order the black/red tails from http://www.brazilshopping.com, along with some nice swimsuits for your girlfriend ;)




You can also get black/red tails for the Passat Variant and 81-84 Passat kombi from this place.



berendd 28-01-2005 15:08

they are cool but unfortunately rather expensive...
although they are cheaper than what the local dealer sells the orange ones for.

FDL 01-02-2005 23:36

A little bit late, but..... here are some photos of the original tail lights:






The first one is a Sport version, and the second an Executive. Both with original tail-lights.

:wink:

Tjaap 01-02-2005 23:39

that 2-door is so damn hot. i wish we'd have gotten it here.

evilnyntje 01-02-2005 23:48







She used to be mine.

berendd 07-02-2005 00:16

why did you sell it!!!!!?????

santana's rule!

and is there someone from brazil who can get me a set of original taillights, ans i don't mean the expensive ones...but a set from the junkyard which is still in good shape?

PerL 07-02-2005 01:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaap
that 2-door is so damn hot. i wish we'd have gotten it here.


Yep, me too. Same thing with the 3-door Coupe, very nice but none here :(

evilnyntje 07-02-2005 10:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by berendd
why did you sell it!!!!!?????

santana's rule!

and is there someone from brazil who can get me a set of original taillights, ans i don't mean the expensive ones...but a set from the junkyard which is still in good shape?


Maybe there are e set of those on my Santana. I have to ask.

berendd 08-02-2005 02:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnyntje
Maybe there are e set of those on my Santana. I have to ask.



do you still have the car? on the pictures above there are the standard orange ones mounted..

evilnyntje 08-02-2005 04:08

The car isn't mine annymore, but it still has the original taillights. I can ask it if you want?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:25.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.