Volksforum.com

Volksforum.com (https://www.volksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archief (https://www.volksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Golf 3 with !!!R32!!! engine and interior (https://www.volksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25271)

spoon3010 13-10-2006 11:11

Golf 3 with !!!R32!!! engine and interior

hi,
for sale is my golf 3 with the r32 engine and interior. the seats are in black leather. front and rear seats are build in. the dash is also from the mk4. looks amazing. the complete front mask of the car comes from the mk4 convertible.
the wheels come from a mercedes benz s-class(7,5x17) are fresh polished and have nearly new Dunlop SP 9000.
car is newly colored in BMW Pearl grey.newer been driven in the rain. car is in absolut perfekt condition.

please email me for further questions: spoon3010@web.de

here are some pics

looking for about 15500€

RubenD 13-10-2006 11:16

I'm quite sure that your thread has been removed because you forgot to mention the sale price for the car. In the regulations of this website it says that you only can place an advertisment if you also put up the sale price.

This time you also forgot the price. So you better hurry up!

spoon3010 13-10-2006 11:27

@RubenD
thanks for your quick reply. didn't knew that.
i thought about getting some serious offers of those interessted ones.

maniacmark 13-10-2006 18:57

I'm not an expert in these things, but how is t done with TUV testing? And how is t to be insured?

spoon3010 13-10-2006 23:21

i forgot to post that everthing i changed on the car is with the german TUV and is written in the papers of the car.
hope that shows that the car is in really good shape.

@maniacmark
don't know what you mean with insured

spoon3010 16-10-2006 19:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoon3010
i forgot to post that everthing i changed on the car is with the german TUV and is written in the papers of the car.
hope that shows that the car is in really good shape.

@maniacmark
don't know what you mean with insured

another member told me that insured means that you need to know what is written in the papers.
i already answered that above without knowing it :D
well the car is on the papers technicaly r32.
that is the must to import the car to the netherlands, so that won't be a problem.

RubenD 16-10-2006 20:09

Yes, that's the correct answer! For insurance they need to know what engine is in de car and if it's approved by the Dutch TÜV (which is called: RDW). So if a dutchman/women likes to buy the car that indeed shouldn't be a problem!

P.S. I bought a compleet foglight set yesterday and I'm also hoping to buy one extgra foglight within 3 days!

dudley 16-10-2006 20:50

[QUOTE=spoon3010]hi,
for sale is my golf 3 with the r32 engine and interior. the seats are in black leather. front and rear seats are build in. the dash is also from the mk4. looks amazing. the complete front mask of the car comes from the mk4 convertible.
the wheels come from a mercedes benz s-class(7,5x17) are fresh polished and have nearly new Dunlop SP 9000.
car is newly colored in BMW Pearl grey.newer been driven in the rain. car is in absolut perfekt condition.

please email me for further questions: spoon3010@web.de

I am just asking what in dutch too the other members on this forum about your car.

Ik heb begrepen dat deze ombouw ruim 1 jaar oud is en dat de wagen toen opnieuw gekeurd is door de duitse tuv.

Stel ik importeer de wagen naar Nederland.Dan zou de wagen eigenlijk bijna bpm vrij zijn maar door de ombouw naar R32 toe is het dan niet zo dat ik dan wel bpm moet gaan betalen?Want tis geen originele wagen meer van destijds toen het kenteken werd afgegeven.

De vraagprijs bedraagt 15000 euro. Tis bijna net zoveel als een originele r32.
Die prijzen beginnen ook bij ongeveer 15000 euro.

Maar a damm pretty car.

RubenD 16-10-2006 23:18

Dudley was asking how much tax he has to pay when he will import this car. He says if the car wouldn't have the "new" license (due to the R32 conversion) he should have to pay barely any importtax. I'm not sure if that is correct. Then he asks if he has to pay more importtax (because of the "new" license). My guess you don't have to. Since the car was still build in 1992.

You could ask Hajee, he has a job at the RDW.

But where the hell can you find a 15.000 euro mk4 R32??? I can't! Cheapst one I could find (in germany) was € 16.399

dudley 17-10-2006 00:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenD
Dudley was asking how much tax he has to pay when he will import this car. He says if the car wouldn't have the "new" license (due to the R32 conversion) he should have to pay barely any importtax. I'm not sure if that is correct. Then he asks if he has to pay more importtax (because of the "new" license). My guess you don't have to. Since the car was still build in 1992.

You could ask Hajee, he has a job at the RDW.

But where the hell can you find a 15.000 euro mk4 R32??? I can't! Cheapst one I could find (in germany) was € 16.399

On www.autoscout.de and www.mobile.de and not 15000 but 15950 euro's
My mistake.But still not more expansive as the golf 3 r32.

And the golf 4 r32 has 4wheel drive.

But still my question is what will be the extra cost when i get that car too holland.Because i still doubt if their will not be extra bpm because the car has new papers and is at registration a golf r32.

I will ask tomorrow

RubenD 17-10-2006 11:40

No, it is a Golf Mk3 with a R32 engine and it is legal. It's not a real R32 on the license. That's how I look at it. But I'm not sure.

spoon3010 18-10-2006 20:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudley
On www.autoscout.de and www.mobile.de and not 15000 but 15950 euro's
My mistake.But still not more expansive as the golf 3 r32.

And the golf 4 r32 has 4wheel drive.

But still my question is what will be the extra cost when i get that car too holland.Because i still doubt if their will not be extra bpm because the car has new papers and is at registration a golf r32.

I will ask tomorrow

@dudley
sorry because of my late answer.
as i see it, you can import any used car for privat use without paying any taxes.
i've been to the german registration because i want to import an english car.
they told me that you haven't to pay any taxes for the car. here in germany you only have to get new papers by bringing the car to a TUV station.
and no other costs.
if you'll pick up the car we have to go to the registration and buy some export plates. with those papers you can import the car to the netherlands.
if you have any further questions let me know.

another thing
the 4 wheel drive isn't always the best an the autobahn the car is very slow for his speed.
and in my opinion you don't feel the power of the car.
but that is very subjective

@ruben
thank you for translating and commenting, hadn't lot time this week :)

RubenD 18-10-2006 21:08

Your welcome!

Well in the Netherlands you do have to pay import tax. It depends on the age of the car and the options that the car has. So for example. If a import car has GPS and Climate Control and leather interior. For us it will be cheaper if we take all that options out, then bring it to the RDW and then after the controle build the stuff back in. In that way you will pay less tax. And Dudley was asking how much tax he should have to pay for your Mk3. So I think that will be his thing to look after, he has to contact the RDW if he really wants to know it!

M.I.V.W 19-10-2006 08:41

Quote:
Your welcome!

Well in the Netherlands you do have to pay import tax. It depends on the age of the car and the options that the car has. So for example. If a import car has GPS and Climate Control and leather interior. For us it will be cheaper if we take all that options out, then bring it to the RDW and then after the controle build the stuff back in. In that way you will pay less tax. And Dudley was asking how much tax he should have to pay for your Mk3. So I think that will be his thing to look after, he has to contact the RDW if he really wants to know it!

Sorry ,mar dat verhaal gaat niet meer op,als je de auto uitvoert staan alle opties al omschreven,het heeft dan geen nut meer om het eruit te halen,je moet het dan in duitsland al demonteren en dan uitvoeren zonder alle luxe,als je dat bij deze auto moet doen blijft er niks meer over.
Als je de het btw bedrag wil weten moet je met het uitvoer bewijs komen bij de rdw en dan weet je precies wat het kost,ik heb het zelf allemaal meegemaakt met mijn amerikaan en het was allemaal geen pretje.
Plus je krijgt nog eens een technishe keuring voor je kiezen.

RubenD 19-10-2006 11:50

Ohw yeah forgot that, the part of demounting luxury parts of your import car isn't working any more. Sorry.

spoon3010 19-10-2006 14:35

Quote:
Ohw yeah forgot that, the part of demounting luxury parts of your import car isn't working any more. Sorry.

can you please translate me the post above...
don't understand only a word :rolleyes:

RubenD 19-10-2006 16:24

Sure, translation:

The part of demounting luxury parts of your import car isn't working any more. He reacted at my post. And the rest:

If you wanted to know the amounted of import tax on a car you will have to go to the RDW and show them the exports papers. Then the RDW can say how much the export tax will be. Besides that you will also get the big technical check.

spoon3010 19-10-2006 20:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.I.V.W
Sorry ,mar dat verhaal gaat niet meer op,als je de auto uitvoert staan alle opties al omschreven,het heeft dan geen nut meer om het eruit te halen,je moet het dan in duitsland al demonteren en dan uitvoeren zonder alle luxe,als je dat bij deze auto moet doen blijft er niks meer over.
Als je de het btw bedrag wil weten moet je met het uitvoer bewijs komen bij de rdw en dan weet je precies wat het kost,ik heb het zelf allemaal meegemaakt met mijn amerikaan en het was allemaal geen pretje.
Plus je krijgt nog eens een technishe keuring voor je kiezen.

can someone please translate that.
i don't even understand a word :rolleyes:

RubenD 19-10-2006 23:05

I did, my previous post ;)

spoon3010 21-10-2006 19:03

car really needs to go as soon as possible.
so let me hear your offers.