View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 20:18
Forum Newbee

Default DerEisbaer - Germany

Dear All,

a warm and friendly welcome from my side. My name is Sebastian, I'm 23 years old and I'm from the Black-Forest region of Germany. I moved here from the north of Mannheim one year ago for my job...

Due to my hobby - a Volkswagen Rabbit Mk2 - and my actual activities in various german Volkswagen-Forums I now decided to join here. A lot of awesome pictures found in threads and a lot of nice cars shown here made the final decision easier

My ride is a 1991 Rabbit Mk2 Edition Blue with a PF-Engine and some smaller mod's (adjustable suspensions, new leathered steering wheel, 7,5x15" rims...).

A lame, normal Mk5 has applied for all-day use oct '08. A lot of work was done on the GTI afterwards, but a lot has to follow. Some bodywork, new suspension mountings and bushings (once again :-p) and at least a better brake-system are set up already - new rims would be n1ce, there are enough ideas but not enough money...

Besides the GTI I help my brother with his 1996 Vento (e.g. Jetta - you might know ), flat black hood, BBS rims and some cool interior were already mounted^^

The GTI is my 6th car now - the Mk5 my 7th, but the Mk2 was my dream for a long time and I'm proud that I made my way through a lot of bullshit an' can now afford such a (little) "dream"-car.

So - thanks for watching - pedal to the metal^^