Home FAQ Register Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 22-10-2011, 09:47
Forum Newbee

Default Even mee kijken mensen!

Kwam vd week deze advertentie tegen,

http://auto.marktplaats.nl/volkswag...2007-grijs.html

Natuurlijk op gereageerd en kreeg de volgende mail retour,

"Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my car. The price for the car is only 6400 Euro.

The car is in a very good condition. It has no technical or mechanical problems. No engine problems. It has no scratches or dents, no hidden defects.

This is a Dutch car with Dutch registration papers and dutch plates numbers and also with all taxes paid. I bought it from Netherland when I worked there as a dentist in an exchange program. I moved back to United Kingdom and didn't had time to sell the car before leaving Netherlands, so I'm selling it now . In this moment the car is in Stockport , United Kingdom.I'm also selling it because it's very hard for me to drive a Dutch car on UK roads. As you may know, the UK cars have the steering wheel on the right side .This is a dutch car so, the steering wheel is on the left side.

If you are interested to buy my car, we will have a safe and smooth transaction for both of us.

Let me know if you're still interested in purchasing my car so I can explain you more about it.

Best regards,

Please contact me in english."

Lijkt mij geen zuivere zaak.....

Dus opgepast!
Old 22-10-2011, 10:16
VW Fanatic

wat had je dan verwacht.

een gti uit 2007 met 60k op de teller voor 6400 euro.

Zo hard is de crisis nog niet toegeslagen hoor

Edit

http://www.vw-kopen.nl/advertentie/...inch-250pk.html

hier kost die 21000
Old 22-10-2011, 10:36
VW Guru

What niet normaal, wat een oplichters. Het is zo slecht dat het opvalt, gelukkig...
Old 22-10-2011, 10:53
Volksforum Aandeelhouder

je zou gewoon eens moeten proberen een afspraak te maken haha

LESS=MORE
Old 22-10-2011, 10:55
Volksforum QUATTRO Donor - D.M.G.D.J.G.G.

Send a message via MSN to Alberto

zo veelste topic over zo iets ....
Old 22-10-2011, 10:55
Forum Regular

ik had deze ook gezien ik dacht dit kan nooit haha

http://link.marktplaats.nl/1001234832

zelfde naam en zo
Old 22-10-2011, 11:23
VW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by joost89
ik had deze ook gezien ik dacht dit kan nooit haha

http://link.marktplaats.nl/1001234832

zelfde naam en zo

Dit is ook weer die RP< trap er aub niet in.
Ik heb Markplaats al een mail gestuurd.
Er staan meer van dit soort adv. op MP, gewoon massaal melden bij MP, hopelijk doen ze er wat aan.

En zoals gezegd, eigenlijk moet je een afspraak maken en er met een paar man naartoe gaan.
Old 22-10-2011, 11:42
VW Addict

Goh, voor iemand die maar even in Nederland heeft gewoond heeft hij wel erg veel auto's he...

http://verkopers.marktplaats.nl/1516741

Hopelijk trapt er niemand in.
Old 22-10-2011, 11:54
Forum junkie

Ook raar dat de advertentie in het nederlands is en hij zelf geen word nederlands spreekt.
Old 22-10-2011, 12:27
No personal life

Send a message via MSN to Rinus66

Ook raar dat alle advertenties opgeruimd zijn, behalve de eerste.
Old 22-10-2011, 12:42
VW Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberto

Old 22-10-2011, 12:46
VW Guru

Quote:

idd, begin het een beetje irritant te vinden... Als je zo'n auto ziet staan voor zo'n prijs dan kijk je er toch niet eens naar, je weet toch al dat het foute boel is
Old 22-10-2011, 13:04
Forum Regular

Stond hier over laatst een verhaal in de Autoweek over een audi.
Old 22-10-2011, 13:20
VW Guru

idd geen zuivere zaak
heb t al 2 x gehad op de zelfde manier..
1x met een 5 serie en een x met een duster

VW Golf IV TDI (Daily)
VW Polo 6n XXL 1.4 (Lady's Daily)
Honda VFR 750 F (Sunny days)
Old 22-10-2011, 15:43
No personal life

Send a message via MSN to Rinus66

Quote:

En de tweede over deze gti.

http://www.volksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90666
Old 22-10-2011, 19:30
VW Enthousiast

Send a message via MSN to Wimpel91

Vraag me af hoe die lui dan aan geld komen? Je gaat toch eerst die auto bekijken en betaald pas wanneer je de auto gelijk mee kan nemen? Als er iemand in deze fraude trapt is die ook wel stierlijk achterlijk.
Old 22-10-2011, 20:41
Forum junkie

Onderhand weten we toch wel dat zoiets niet kan voor zulke prijzen? iedere keer hetzelfde liedje
Old 22-10-2011, 20:44
No personal life

Nergens mis mee, ik heb ook al een aantal auto's gekocht bij die lui.

Zucht..... zoveelste topic inderdaad haha, ik kom elke dag wel zo een snuiter tegen.
Old 23-10-2011, 19:08
Jetta Daddy

Send a message via MSN to Jettameister

in België en Duitsland kom je dit soort advertenties ook met hopen tegen.. ZUCHT...
Old 25-10-2011, 06:47
VW Fanatic

ben er eens op ingegaan maar aangegeven dat ik de auto op wilde halen!!!

Hi,

My name is Amy Bates and sent some pictures with the car and the copy of my passport to see that I am serious.
As mentioned in my previous message, the car is located in Manchester, UNITED KINGDOM. ( The car is currently placed into a transport company custody ). I left it there because, if you decide to buy the car, this company will take care of all the shipping arrangements, including to make the transfer of propriety on to your name to The Netherlands Consulate from United Kingdom. It is much easier for me to use the services that this company is offering because they will take care of all the paper work, including to make the contract of sale between you and me. Using this company you will have the chance to inspect the car before I receive the payment for it.

Once again you should know that my car is in a perfect condition, it has no technical or mechanical problems. It has no scratches or dents. In this moment the car has Dutch registration papers and Dutch license plates numbers. As I told you in my first e-mail, I'm dentist and I would like to make this deal as safe as possible for both of us, so I will explain you how we will handle the transaction if you are interested to buy my car.

The best way how I imagine to finish this deal is to use the services of the transport company where the car is located at this moment. I used their services in the past ( when I bought a motorcycle from Ireland ) and I was very satisfied. They will handle the transport, payment and all the other necessary services, so the transaction can be safe and smoothly. Because I am already registered with this company and I used their services in the past, they will offer me a discount. So the cost of the transport will be covered by me. All you have to pay is only the price of the car.
First of all you will have to send me your shipping information (full name and address). After I receive your details, I will contact the delivery company and make the shipping registration into your name and address. You will receive a notification from the delivery company as a confirmation that the car is in their custody and also you will be informed with details about delivery and payment. After you follow the company instructions and after you`ll send them the payment, they will start the delivery to your home address. Once the car arrives to you, you will have 10 days to inspect the car and documents. If you are not satisfied with the car, the agents of the shipping company will take the car and deliver it back to England on my own costs and they will return all your money back 100% in the same moment.I don't think will be necessary, the car is perfect, you'll love it. If you decide to keep it the agents of the shipping company will make all the documents to transfer the car in to your name.

I have taken the car to delivery company which makes regular car transports to all Europe's territory. The car can be delivered to Netherlands in 3-5 working days. The delivery company handles all this kind of transaction across Europe all the time.

So if you interested to start the transaction please send me the following information:

- Complete Name
- Delivery Address ( Street and number, City, Zip Code )
- Phone Number

so I can forward the details to the delivery company. They will prepare the delivery route, transaction invoice, a tracking number so you can verify the transport online.

As soon as the transaction will start you will be contacted by the delivery company with the transaction information's including the tracking number and all details about delivery and payment.

During the 10 days verification period you can test the car and documents and see if it fits your needs. If you decide to keep it, the company representative will contact you and will help you to prepare the documents and to transfer the property of the car under your name at the post office. But if you decide not to keep the car, a car carrier will arrive to you in one week time and will pick up the car.

I hope you are satisfied with my way of doing business. If you are going to accept my terms let me know so we should not waste our time.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Reactie op uw advertentie Opel Zafira 1.9 Cdti 74KW DPF 2005 Zwart mail even je telnr kan ik j
VIEW SLIDE SHOW
DOWNLOAD ALL

ADD MORE PHOTOS

This online album has 21 photos and will be available on SkyDrive until 01/22/2012.