PDA

View Full Version : Hellloooooooooo!!!!! i know your out there!

Ripple
09-05-2007, 23:25
just wanted to say hey and find out how many rado's are out there!
'91 G60 tonado red for now and almost stock just waiting for $$ to build up and get it going! :cool:

maartenunplukt
09-05-2007, 23:26
Cool. Tell us what the plans are!

Ripple
09-05-2007, 23:35
well i just got her up and running,she was in a garage for almost 4 years in pcs! so first on the list is new whells and tires borbet i'm leaning toward,new suspension bilstein pss9 system new sway bars and shock tower braces, then paint not sure bout color yet,then comes the fun part! upgrades to the power plant!!!!!!!!!!

RubenD
09-05-2007, 23:54
Damn, suppose you are from my generation (hard to write english properly due MSN and similar programs :tongue:).

But plans sound great, could you get us some photo's?

And how will the money pile will get bigger? Are you a student or have a fulltime job, anyhow what is it that you do? Where you from?

Always nice to chat with foreign people!

Have fun!

Ripple
10-05-2007, 21:30
well sorry i don't know how to post pics :confused: work full time haven't been a student in a lot of years! i am a flooring installer for 22 years,and side work is the answer to most of the $$ but i do have pics on http://www.corradodatabase.com/index.php?item=view_user&id=4043 same name there as here! 2 projects going for now have to get the roof working and passenger window working! :mad:

talk to ya soon

Tjaap
20-05-2007, 12:23
looks like a pretty solid base..