PDA

View Full Version : New forum front page again?

PerL
19-07-2004, 08:11
I was surprized this morning, found a completely new forum front page. Not the first time either. Looks good, of course :D

sjampoo
19-07-2004, 08:47
Did miss the titties?!

Tjaap
19-07-2004, 12:29
yeh, LOL.. sorry 'bout that, we totally forgot to anounce it in the international section.

this is the first version. if all goes well we're gonna transfer to the latest version of the forum software and the frontpage will be changed slightly again, cause we can integrate the picture gallery then. so the last 10 uploads will also be shown on the frontpage... VOLKSFORUM.COM..... ALWAYS ON THE MOVE :p :p

PerL
20-07-2004, 19:59
Now that I've got used to the new front page, would it be possible to have a small icon to tell if there are new posts in either watercooled, aircooled or off-topic categories? Since there is little traffic here ( :( ) it would be a nice addition, and I dont have to open all three to see if there are any new posts.

There is of course always some new posts in the Dutch section, so there wouldnt be the same need there of course...

Marcski
20-07-2004, 20:02
If you check out this page: http://www.volksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3
you can see that some icons are blue and others are multi-coloured...
The last ones have new posts.. If you click on the forum, the bold topics are new...
Simple, right?

PerL
20-07-2004, 20:07
I know that, but I still have to open each section from the front page to see that, and especially when it comes to the aircooled section, that is totally unnecessary as there is seldom any new posts there.

Tjaap
20-07-2004, 20:10
yup, sad but true.... i'm doing all the whoring for this forum i can, but i can't do it alone.. surely some-one must know some people other the dutchies that wan't to hang out here :p

Marcski
20-07-2004, 20:23
I know that, but I still have to open each section from the front page to see that, and especially when it comes to the aircooled section, that is totally unnecessary as there is seldom any new posts there.

You can view all the international sections through the link above...