PDA

View Full Version : Mk1VW.info

uglybastid
17-12-2008, 00:46
Hi. :icon_spin

My girlfriend and I are in the process of building an informational website for Mk1 Volkswagens.
I just thought I'd share, hopefully you find something useful. We've still got tons to do, and it'll never really be finished, but here's the site so far: Mk1vw.info (www.mk1vw.info)

Feel free to point out any errors, or missing info.. Working for days without sleep, we tend to miss things every once in a while. :rolleyes:

:thumbup:

PimVW
17-12-2008, 13:19
Hello,

just had a look at you re site! Nice site!!
Going too keep an eye on that one.

Gr Pim

vonMonster
17-12-2008, 17:20
No wonder you've been working for days without sleep!
It's an amazing huge, and very useful work!
Congrats!

otti
17-12-2008, 21:46
very good info!
thank you for all the hard work!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Road Boss
19-12-2008, 20:53
Very nice site, Ugly!

Chromosexual
23-12-2008, 03:10
herro ugry!

silentdub
28-02-2009, 00:54

My girlfriend and I are in the process of building an informational website for Mk1 Volkswagens.
I just thought I'd share, hopefully you find something useful. We've still got tons to do, and it'll never really be finished, but here's the site so far: Mk1vw.info (www.mk1vw.info)

Feel free to point out any errors, or missing info.. Working for days without sleep, we tend to miss things every once in a while. :rolleyes:

VERY NICE WORK!!!!!

NASH
16-07-2010, 14:33
Gallery section isnt accesable for me ...

was looking for http://nerocat.egloos.com/5228358 car

You know this car ? can you post more specs and pics if you do?

THNX

NASH

jungli81
23-07-2010, 22:04
go ugly go!!!!!

silentdub
24-08-2010, 18:13

OUTSTANDING!