PDA

View Full Version : blewbyyou6 - Canada

blewbyyou6
20-04-2009, 13:41
hallo all name is Manfred, new to this site, German living in Canada, retired[66]working on a replica Porsche 718 /hiding a914 under the 718 body.need some help from you all to locate the builder of the 718 in Holland.as far as i know his name is Richard+his not responding website is<www.vwspyder.nl> anybody has his where-about? thank you all sincerely Manfred Ps:my email:<blewbyyou4@yahoo.com>will post some pics when ready :)
<

Tjaap
27-05-2009, 14:47
hi and welcome..
i can't help you with the dutch builder.
any pics of your own project?

Ronald
27-05-2009, 14:55
hallo all name is Manfred, new to this site, German living in Canada, retired[66]working on a replica Porsche 718 /hiding a914 under the 718 body.need some help from you all to locate the builder of the 718 in Holland.as far as i know his name is Richard+his not responding website is<www.vwspyder.nl> anybody has his where-about? thank you all sincerely Manfred Ps:my email:<blewbyyou4@yahoo.com>will post some pics when ready :)
<

Hi,

Welcome. As far as I can see the website is working. When you go to contact, you see in blue letters vwspyder and you will have an e-mail adress.

Good luck and I'm curious to the pictures.