PDA

View Full Version : Destiny Leads Personal Trainer To A New Life With Volkswagen!

RealWire
12-01-2010, 17:55
Last year, 24-year old Hannah Ingram decided her destiny was to start a new life as a self-employed personal trainer, a choice which led her to buy a Volkswagen Caddy Maxi Life to visit her growing number of clients across Leicestershire.

As a firm believer in controlling your own destiny, it’s no surprise that the former Leicestershire athlete called her business Destiny Personal Training.

‘My car was too small for me to use for my business, so I soon realised I needed something really reliable with more seats and space than a traditional car as I usually carry various pieces of equipment with me,’ said Hannah.

With seven seats and up to 4.2 m³ of loadspace, the Volkswagen Caddy Maxi Life is perfect for Hannah’s business, but wanting some extra style, she added some Volkswagen accessories, including a lower front spoiler, chrome side rails and 18-inch alloy wheels to create the look of the stylish Sportline range of Volkswagen vans.

‘The only problem now is my work life balance is challenged as the seven seats are a real bonus when I go out with my friends – I now permanently seem to be the chauffeur!’ Hannah continued.

Hannah took delivery of the Caddy Maxi Life from Volkswagen’s Heron Van Centre in Newark. The Caddy Maxi Life range starts at £17,283.37 (including VAT and on the road charges), or with the latest Volkswagen Solutions PCP offer is available from £199 a month (6.9 per cent APR) plus deposit and optional final payment.

Full details of the Caddy Maxi Life and other people movers or panel vans from Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles as well as locations of all Volkswagen Van Centres are available from www.volkswagen-vans.co.uk.

breadfan83
13-01-2010, 02:54
Pics or it didn't happen. :sly: