PDA

View Full Version : California Rocs on the Mountain, April 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, Final details

agaeris
16-03-2005, 21:17
Here goes:

First, the location: Lake Siskiyou campground and Shasta area, Northern California, Mt Shasta, Dunsmiur, Week, McCloud, etc.

The fun officially starts April 1st, ends the 3rd, this is a camping, tech, drive, hangout kind of a meet, anything goes except naked drunk dudes and hondas.

If you do not have a rocco, but like them, or yours does not drive, you are also welcome to come for the fun, I will not exclude anybody unless you drive a jetta like the dude in fast and the furious , not that I am discriminating or anything

A group campsite has been reserved, if you want your own site, or are arriving early or leaving late, contact me for additional info.

The campground fees are:

$3 per night per person
$5 per night per car

payable to the campground when we get there

Plus, $5 to me for the reservation of the lot, payable by way of:

paypal to: agaeris@cwnet.com - preferred method
money order, cashiers check, etc to:

Sean Inglesby
407 Oakwood Dr
Fairfield CA, 94534

or just good old cash when we get there

Me and my crew will be bringing more tools and whatnot then a well-stocked dealership, so if you want to bolt on any mods, or fix something, or if anything breaks, don't worry too much. That means I wont have much room for less important things like food, so if you happen to bring too much, throw some my way

Keep up at vortex:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1883338