View Single Post
Old 14-07-2011, 05:24
Forum Newbee

Send a message via MSN to Lucas_fullpower
Thumbs up Lucas_fullpower - Brazil

Hey Guys what´s up!
Yeah!!! That´s right! I´m from Brazil!
So I came to the volksforum.com page because I´m a really Wagen Lover...
Like everyone in here... I guess
Well... I really expect to make some new friends arround the world right here and get some new ideas for projects to my VW Gol... so I will start introducing myself... and my little "toy"!

My name is Lucas, I´m a 1997 Volkswagen Gol owner... well I Think that maybe this model may not be so famous or known in other places around the world... but here in Brazil it´s a classic!
This car has a strong connection with Soccer... the most famous sport in here... "I think that is a bullsh**... because I prefer a million times Racing!"

Well... about my car´s project...
What I could say is that´s always changing!
This Wagen have a small engine... just a 1.0 liter and an impressive "Horse" Power (I could say Poney power hahaha) off 55HP...
And there´s no many ways to make it come better!
Turbo chargers arent´s so expensive... but... there´s not many forged components to make it durable
By the way... with the turbo chargers working on this engine type... you can barely double the engine power, so I´m trying to make a swap engine for something a little bit "bigger" like an 1.6... 1.8 liters engine or maybe a 2.0! Why not?!
Even with the small engine... my sickness for some "good" Horse powers convinced me to install a cold air intake system with a totaly "freeflow" sport exhaust! This should not give too much power in this small engine but the mix of the Exhaust and intake sound was really great and funny!

I will post one short video of my car
I hope you enjoy!

-Volkswagen Gol

"Because Wagen lover´s are everywhere around the World!"